Monday 13 February 2012

Is Top Selling Music actually "good music"?

This is my second article in my new blog...still have no idea what to write about...lets talk about my music preference...but first lets talk about what a lot of our generation likes as music. A lot of what is considered hip hop nowadays consists of siren introductions and "wub wub" sounds. The lyrics in most of todays music consists of alcohol, drugs, money, and making love in this club. This upsets me. songs use to tell stories, and have meaning...but this stuff thats played on the radio, they all seem to be the same song.

 As a christian, i can't listen to this music and enjoy it. The music i listen to may be about the same thing, God, but at least its a good topic, and nothing that encourages the use of drugs or alcohol, or worshipping of money and sex. I don't know, i just feel better listening to the less mainstream music of today. Thats all

No comments:

Post a Comment