Friday 17 February 2012

IMC@SLC and Female Exploitation

So I'm just about to finish my second week of IMC@SLC, and I couldn't be happier. This class feels so right with what I want to do for a living, and the teachers are great. I can't wait to get for the real stuff to begin :)

 Well thats enough of that. What should I talk about? How about women and how mistreated they are by society? I mean, there are websites and movies and so many things dedicated to exploiting women sexually, it disgusts me. A lot of people don't realize, but there are so many sex trafficking operations in the world.

  Theres also no thanks to the music industry. Music videos that exploit women plant images into teenagers mind and make them think thats what women are for. My words aren't making much sense to me, so I'm going to post a link to a song that describes what I'm talking about.

For The Ladies-KJ 52





No comments:

Post a Comment