Friday 27 April 2012

Dreams

I have a lot of things what I want to do with my life. I have big dreams, like I've always wanted to be a DJ, part time or otherwise. I spend a lot of time on my laptop, making music, or listening to it and watching videos of DJ's having a blast making the crowd rowdy.  I would also really like the opportunity to try stand up comedy, because apparently I'm funny. I've taken time to write some material, but I'm afraid ill never get the chance to try it out. I love being in front of people, especially at church. This sunday I'm preaching about Loving Mercy. Im going to be talking about, first of all, what mercy is, and then how do you love it. The way I talk when I'm in front of people is I capture their attention with a funny intro, that way they have to pay attention to me, because they're waiting for the rest of the humour. Everything that I want to do with my life involves being in front of a crowd, but it's looking like I'm going to be a plumber for the rest of my life. Mario's cool right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment